How to find a Gardener in Moffat Beach?
When you fill in our online form to request a Gardener we send your request to the best local Gardeners in Moffat Beach,
depending on your requirements you should receive responses within hours.
Initially, you will receive three quotes from different Gardeners, we will then email to ask if you want any more quotes.
Growing and keeping a beautiful garden isn’t always a straightforward task, and it often requires a helping hand given the effort and time commitment required on a regular basis. Whether it is weeding and pruning, irrigation and unclogging gutters, fertilising or mulching, there are gardening services that are perfect for you and your garden.
If you are looking for very substantial garden renovation – like a garden design for a new property then head over to our landscaping page to get started finding the right expert for your project.
The cost of Gardening services in Moffat Beach
The most recent hourly rate for Gardening jobs in or near Moffat Beach is $53. This only takes into account jobs that were priced by hourly rate.
Should I Choose a Gardener, Landscaper or a mowing business?
- If you are looking to have your garden maintained or brought back to life with a focus on plant life, then you are in the right place to find a great gardener.
- If you are just looking for the best price for lawn mowing or making your lawn look great then we have lawn mowing and lawn care companies that focus purely on that.
- If you are looking to design/redesign your garden completely and look to include landscaping features, then a landscaping professional is what you want.
Finding the best local gardener
A skilled gardener will likely have years of experience and be more of an artist than a tradesman. Good gardeners should have all their own machinery, be equipped to remove all waste disposal, be a member of a trade association and have public liability insurance.
Gardening jobs fall broadly in two categories – garden maintenance and garden landscaping. We ask you specific questions to match you to an interested gardener.
General Gardeners carry out many different jobs that keep your garden looking neat and tidy, like mowing lawns, weeding, trimming hedges, and pruning plants.
Gardeners are busier during the summer months when the weather's good, so it's best to book a gardener or landscape gardener before the rush, then you are more likely to get a better rate for the work.
Landscape gardeners are hired for bigger projects. They can come up with detailed drawings incorporating new features and once you're happy with their plan, bring it to life.
A professional landscape gardener should have a thorough knowledge in horticulture and plant care and they should be able to advise you which plants are suitable for your garden and can install lighting, add water features and sometimes carry out hardscaping (such as laying pavers and installing retaining walls)
If you have a dream of creating a garden that rivals the ones you see in magazines, then they can help you make that dream come true.
What a Gardener can help with
- Planting, weeding and pruning.
- Woodchip or gravel paths.
- Hedge trimming or removal.
- Pressure washing outdoor spaces.
- Getting rid of sheds.
- Creating borders and building raised beds.
- Installing a garden irrigation system
- Laying new turf.
- Mowing the lawn.
Questions you should ask a gardener
- Do they have public liability insurance and what does it cover?
- Will they be carrying out the work themselves? If not, what experience does the person have and are they covered by insurance?
- Can they show you examples of previous work?
- Do you have references I can follow up?