How to find a Gardener in Bellambi?
When you fill in our online form to request a Gardener we send your request to the best local Gardeners in Bellambi,
depending on your requirements you should receive responses within hours.
Initially, youâ€™ll receive three quotes from different Gardeners â€“ weâ€™ll then email you to ask if youâ€™d like any more quotes.
Gardeners will often need to view the garden before they can provide an accurate estimate. This gives them a chance to assess the current garden condition and talk to you about what you need in order to provide you a gardening service that meets your needs and budget. Whether you need a one-off garden clean up, on-going garden maintenance, fertilising and mulching, shrub or tree pruning, weeding or lawn mowing, we have gardeners ready to help.
They can advise on all aspects of garden care, including plant selection and placement, fertilising and mulching, which grass seeds and wetting agent are suited, how to avoid damaging flowers/plants when fertilising, which watering system to install and how to encourage strong root growth in plants.
If you are looking for very substantial garden renovation – like a garden design for a new property then head over to our landscaping page to get started finding the right expert for your project.
Recent cost of Gardening services in Bellambi
The most recent hourly rate for Gardening jobs in or near Bellambi is $54. This only takes into account jobs that were priced by hourly rate.
Should I Choose a Gardener, Landscaper or a mowing business?
- If you are looking to have your garden maintained or brought back to life with a focus on plant life, then you are in the right place to find a great gardener.
- If you are just looking for the best price for lawn mowing or making your lawn look great then we have lawn care companies that focus purely on that.
- If you are looking to design/redesign your garden completely and look to include landscaping features, then a landscaping professional is what you want.
Finding the best local gardener
A skilled gardener will likely have years of experience and be more of an artist than a tradesman. Good gardeners should have all their own machinery, be equipped to remove all waste disposal, be a member of a trade association and have public liability insurance.
Gardening jobs fall broadly in two categories – garden maintenance and garden landscaping. We ask you specific questions to match you to an interested gardener.
General Gardeners carry out many different jobs that keep your garden looking neat and tidy, like mowing lawns, weeding, trimming hedges, and pruning plants.
Gardeners are busier during the summer months when the weather's good, so it's best to book a gardener or landscape gardener before the rush, then you are more likely to get a better rate for the work.
Landscape gardeners are hired for bigger projects. They can come up with detailed drawings incorporating new features and once you're happy with their plan, bring it to life.
A professional landscape gardener should have a thorough knowledge in horticulture and plant care and they should be able to advise you which plants are suitable for your garden and can install lighting, add water features and sometimes carry out hardscaping (such as laying pavers and installing retaining walls)
If you have a dream of creating a garden that rivals the ones you see in magazines, then they can help you make that dream come true.
What a Gardener can help with
- Planting, weeding and pruning.
- Woodchip or gravel paths.
- Hedge trimming or removal.
- Pressure washing outdoor spaces.
- Getting rid of sheds.
- Creating borders and building raised beds.
- Installing a garden irrigation system
- Laying new turf.
- Mowing the lawn.
Questions you should ask a gardener
- Do they have public liability insurance and what does it cover?
- Will they be carrying out the work themselves? If not, what experience does the person have and are they covered by insurance?
- Can they show you examples of previous work?
- Do you have references I can follow up?