Landscape lights are often used in the lighting of gardens. Decoration and lighting are the two most widely used functions of landscape lights. They must be ornamental while being convenient for pedestrians. How to do garden landscape lighting? So, let's take a look together.
The garden landscape lighting design is not simply lighting, but a selective decorative night lighting design, mainly using the unique characteristics of plants, matching the characteristics of the garden architecture, and developing a sense of rhythm by focusing on the focal scenery. The directional lighting makes the garden and park both unified and changeable, with a sense of rhythm and vitality.
If you want to create a better garden landscape lighting effect and create a vitality night landscape lighting effect, you need to pay attention to the following three points:
1. Consider the landscape lighting design requirements of different locations
Different places in the garden have different requirements for the lighting design. In order to better show the beautiful shapes of the buildings, sculptures, flowers, trees, mountains and rocks in the garden, the landscape lighting design should be different from the scene, and the light source should also be based on demand. Natural changes occur to make the landscape show its own charm at night; the street lights on both sides of the park road should have a uniform and continuous illumination to meet the needs of safety.
Floodlights are generally placed on the pavement, and the sorting method is clarified according to the type and appearance of the landscape flowers and trees in the garden; a string of low output LED lamp beads can be installed on the branches to obtain the actual effect of the decorative design; For sculptures, often illuminate the part of the subject of the face and the front face of the image. The tone of the lighting effect should be in harmony with the tone of the sculpture's raw materials. Common light sources: LED floodlights, LED underground lights, LED floodlights and tree lights. Choose light sources with higher color rendering.
2. Use characteristic landscape lights to increase highlights
The landscape lamp itself has a high degree of appreciation. It should be noted that the landscape of the art lamp is coordinated with the historical culture of the park landscape and the surrounding environment, and the levels are distinct but not obtrusive. According to the different landscape styles, the landscape lights need to choose the corresponding shape, light color and brightness, which has reached the overall style unity. Landscape places such as gardens, residential areas, commercial squares, and public green spaces are suitable for decoration with landscape lights. The landscape lights should be as soft as possible, avoid light pollution as much as possible, and the design should be as simple and generous as possible, highlighting the characteristics and beauty of the landscape. Be careful not to abuse the use of landscape lights, so as not to make the landscape appear chaotic and affect the viewing.
In the garden landscape lighting design, traditional crafts such as stone carving, wood carving, iron art and local characteristic lifestyle can also be sorted and refined through modern design concepts, and cleverly integrated into the construction to create a unique night Travel experience.
3. Selection of color temperature of landscape lighting lamps
In different landscape lighting areas, the color temperature of the selected lamps is different, so how to choose the color temperature?
- The visual effects of lighting objects with different color temperatures are different, and the feeling is different. The color temperature is below 3000K, the light color is reddish, giving people a warm and comfortable feeling; the color temperature is between 3000K-6000K, people have particularly obvious visual psychological effects at this color temperature, and the light color temperature is mild, which makes people feel happy. The color temperature is greater than 6000K, giving people a cool feeling, because the light color is bluish.
- In the LED outdoor lighting industry, color temperature also plays a very important role in the light effects and functions of LED wall washers, LED linear lights, LED floodlights and other lighting fixtures. The color temperature of conventional outdoor lighting fixtures is 2000K-6000K. The color temperature of most lamps for garden lighting is 2000K-3000K, which can make you feel comfortable visually and physically and mentally. The installation angle should also be considered to prevent glare from causing uncomfortable effects on human eyes.
- For the lighting of ancient buildings, outdoor lighting lamps with a color temperature of yellow light and golden light such as 2000K and 2200K are used to reflect the simplicity and atmosphere of the building. The lighting of ancient buildings also adds a splendor to the city's night scene. Appropriate use of light and color can not only show the characteristics of the building, but also create an atmosphere that conforms to the characteristics of the building.
- Sculptures or statues will also use a color temperature above 4000K, which gives people a sense of solemnity. They must be solemn but not stereotyped and dull. Only by choosing the right color temperature can the image be magnificent, bright, solemn and concise.
A good garden landscape lighting should be individual and not conventional, avoid shortcomings, take advantage of strong points, divide regions, levels, and topics, and share the same with each other. Artistic conception expresses art, and lighting expresses the cultural heritage of the garden landscape. Taking the reality as the virtual and the environment as the night, forming a unique and characteristic lighting scene of the garden landscape. Carry out the lighting art with the style and humanities of the garden landscape as the carrier. Use garden landscape lighting space to arouse people's resonance to achieve ideal lighting effects. A good garden landscape lighting design plan should be integrated into the design at an early stage, carefully observe the surrounding space during the day, and calculate and collate to determine the best landscape lighting effect. Combining the characteristics of the landscape with the surrounding environment, the unique form and spatial content are expressed through light, shadow, and sound, giving the scenic spot a new experience content and value for the real night landscape.